2021 - GWM CANNON
“Protect your investment fit HPD’s oil separator kit.”
HPD’s Australian made billet CNC machined oil catch can / oil air separators have been designed to reduce the amount of oil from the engines crank case breather entering the intake system.
The issue is with the oil entering the intake system on modern diesel engines fitted with EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) where the exhaust gas valve is commanded by the ECM (engine control module) to open and allow exhaust gasses back into the inlet mixing with the oil that’s been left as a film inside the inlet manifold, thus this process just keeps on repeating itself, causing the issue of the manifold being blocked or clogged reducing the air flow to the engine’s cylinders, resulting in lack of performance, black smoke, engine wear and even engine failure.
HPD’s oil catch can / oil separators come in universal and complete kits with all required stainless steel laser cut bracketry, correct size hose tail fitting, washable internal stainless mesh filters, cut to size oil resistant hosing, bolts, nuts, washer, spring clamps and installation instructions for each vehicle.
- Reduces oil in intake system
- Allows intercooler to work efficiently
- Eliminates carbon & oil build up in inlet manifold
- Keeps inlet ports and valves clean
- Reduces engine wear
- Reduces exhaust smoke
- Maintains economy
- Keeps air and map sensors clean
- Maintains engine performance
- 100% compliant with ADR and emissions regulations
- Billet Alluminum Catch can
- Internal stainless mesh filters
- Dipstick to check oil level
- Simply unscrew base to empty oil
- 16mm Screw in hose fittings
- Mounting brackets & hoses
HPD oil catch cans / oil air separators prevent oil from entering into the intake manifold and mixing with the carbon from the EGR, clogging up vital components and potentially causing damage.
The HPD direct bolt on separator kit for GWM Cannon is designed for easy istallation and comes complete with mounting brackets, rubber hoses and hose clamps. The separators eliminate oil vapour that can contaminate the intake system and therefore helps keep the intercooler clean (internally). This translates into more efficient cooling and better power delivery from your engine.